Saturday, February 7, 2009

"What kind of life should a Christian expect?"

Romans 8:31 "...If God be for us, who can be against us?"

Mark 9:23
"... ‘If you can?’ said Jesus. ‘Everything is possible for him who believes.’ "

John 10:10
"...I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Galations 5:1
"...It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." (freedom from addiction to worldly goods, worries, stress, etc)

Galations 5:13
"...You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love."

Jeremiah 29:11
"...'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

The truth brings division not peace.
Luke 12:51 (Jesus)
"... ‘Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division."

No comments:

Post a Comment