Saturday, February 7, 2009

“What if I choose not to believe?”

Luke 6:49
"...But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on a ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete."

Galations 6:7
"...Do not be deceived, God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."

Luke 11:23 (Jesus)
"...He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters."

Isaiah 30:1
"... “Woe to the obstinate children,” declares the Lord, “to those who carry out plans that are not mine, forming an alliance but not by my Spirit,...
v 15 ...In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it."

Rich man died and went to hell.
Luke 17:27-31
"...He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus (beggar who died and went to heaven) to my father’s house, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’ ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ "(As Jesus did)

Hebrews 12:25
"...See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, it we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?"

John 3:18
"...Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

No comments:

Post a Comment