Saturday, January 31, 2009

“I’m OK, I do good things, why do I need God?”

Proverbs 14:12
"...There is a way that seems right to man but in the end it leads to death."

Proverbs 21:2
"...All a man’s ways seem right to him but the Lord weighs the heart."

Proverbs 16:2
"...All a man’s ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord."

Isaiah 57:12
"...I will expose your righteousness and your works, and they will not benefit you."

Isaiah 64:6
"...All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags..."

1 Corinthians 4:4
"...My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me."
Galations 6:3
"...If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself."

Galations 2:21
"...I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment